We are happy to be returning to the New West farmers market for the 2017 summer season! The market begins in May and we will share the first date as soon as it has been set. This will be our only market for the 2017 season. See our Online Orders page for ordering and picking up veggies at our farm in Surrey.
When: Thursdays, 3pm-7pm, May-October
Where: Tipperary Park, City Hall New Westminster
A lovely late afternoon market in New Westminster’s city hall park, this market boasts a host of great vendors. It’s also chance for our customers outside of Surrey to come get fresh veggies from us closer to home.
The summer market is located in Tipperary Park, just east of City Hall in New Westminster.
- Transit: The market is near the 106 route or a short uphill walk from Columbia Skytrain Station.
- Parking: metered spots are available on Royal Ave, and there is parking along Queens Avenue, or in the City Hall parking lot after 4:30 pm. Reserved accessible parking spaces are located right outside the south entrance of the market or on Queens.
- Bicycles: there is a rack at the north end of the market.
- Washrooms: we offer a luxurious portable toilet.
- ATM: there are no ATMs, however, you may purchase Market Bucks at our info table using credit cards (sorry, no debit) for a small transaction fee – waived if you are a member! Market Bucks can be used at any vendor
On Farm Market – Closed for 2017
A change for the 2017 season is that we will no longer be hosting a weekly on-farm Saturday market. While we love the interactions we have with people at the markets, we found that traffic at our on-farm market in 2016 was lower than we needed to continue in 2017. We are transitioning to an online ordering and on-farm pickup system this summer in an effort to grow our business efficiently while still retaining connection with our CSA members and community. We wanted to extend our deepest gratitude to all those who supported us over the past year(s) and hope that you will continue to enjoy our produce and farm as we grow in new directions.
Community members can purchase veggies weekly through our online ordering system. They will be available for pick-up on Saturdays at the farm from 10am – 12pm. We will continue to be available to chat with you when you come to pick-up at the farm, we continue to invite you to explore and enjoy the farm when you pick-up, and we will host events over the summer to continue to provide opportunities for community engagement at the farm.
Please see our Online Orders page for info on ordering and picking up at the farm.